Thanks again for your order with Let’s Russia!
With our No-Hassle Package, you save precious time while we complete your documents.
Step 1: VISIT DETAILS
Submit your visit details below.
Step 2: VISA APPLICATION
Complete your visa application online.
Step 3: PASSPORT PHOTO
Prepare a recent picture (within last 6 months). Mail one with your documents or take a new one with a smartphone and email it to [email protected].
When taking your photo:
- Use a flat, white or off-white background (must be one shade only) and stand 2 feet from the wall to avoid casting shadows.
- If possible, ask someone to snap your picture.
- The bottom of the picture starts at your shoulders/clavicle.
- Leave space above your head
- Use even light on your face so there are no shadows. Look straight ahead with a neutral facial expression.
Step 4: MAIL DOCUMENTS
Use the Fedex shipping label provided by Let’s Russia to physically mail in your documents to Let’s Russia.
Required Documents to Submit. READ!
- Original signed passport (if not signed, your documents will be rejected) AND passport MUST have at least 2 completely FREE visa pages.
- Printed out and signed visa application.
- Printed out full page (letter in USA), one-sided, nothing cut off or poorly printed.
- MAKE SURE SIGNATURE ON APPLICATION IS INSIDE BOX AND MATCHES PASSPORT SIGNATURE
Additional Documents Required
- IF traveling with minor children, quality color scan of each child birth certificate is required.
- IF you answered YES to having been arrested or convicted of an offense, include a signed letter of arrest. Download sample under downloads. Do not use the same words. The letter must be in your own words.
- IF you are visiting family members in Russia, you will most likely need to apply for a PRIVATE visa. Order that HERE.
- IF you were born in the USSR/Russia, proof of not having Russian citizenship is needed. If you cannot provide proof, include the declaration of absence of Russian citizenship (under downloads).